If you're familiar with traditional Brazilian food, you'll recognize this delicious coconut treat. They're called "Bejinhos," which means little kisses. These have a cool twist though. There's grapes inside! With just three cheap ingredients, you can make this party favorite finger dessert. They're easy to make, easy to eat and not so overbearingly sweet. Mmmm, yeah I could eat these forever..
1. Add a can of condensed milk and 2/3 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes to a pan and cook on medium. Stir until consistent, then leave to cool for about 30-45 minutes.
2. Once cool, separate the grapes, coconut flakes and mixture into separate bowls.
3. Wrap the mixture around the grape. Don't worry at all about making it perfect, you can fix it later.
4. Leave a few balls in the coconut flakes bowl before rolling them in the flakes.
5. Roll each ball in the flakes with your hands and make 'em nice and round.
6. Place them on mini cupcake liners- and voila!
I recommend making them both together; they compliment each other really well.