1. I am a Brazilian 18 year old who's been living in Texas since age three.
2. Eventually, I hope to relocate to somewhere on the West Coast.
3. I 'm a middle child. I adore my older and little sister!
4. I'm a little unsure about my college major right now, but I've been leaning towards graphic design for a while.
5. I have quite a bit of wanderlust. I envy people who get to travel all over.
5. If you haven't already noticed, I'm completely obsessed with music. I would love to go to shows more often.
6. I'm also obsessed with TV shows. My favorite of all time is The O.C. I could watch that show forever.
7. My favorite food is chicken lasagna. My grandma makes it the best, but my mom's is a close second.
8. Something else my mother makes wonderfully is lemonade. I'd pick fresh lemonade over soda any day.
1. What was/is your favorite subject at school?
I've always enjoyed English.
2. Favorite band/musician?
MGMT. Love, love, love them.
3. What's your star sign?
I'm an aries. I've never felt like much of a 'fire' sign though. A friend of mine is always telling me I need to calculate my natal chart with my birth time to get a more accurate evalution.
4. What's your biggest fear?
I'm terrified of snakes. When I was little, I would make my mom check if there were any under my bed
before I went to sleep. Luckily I've moved on from that stage, but that doesn't mean I go anywhere near
the reptile section at the zoo. I will also never step foot in a snake friendly house.. Yep, I'm sorta ridiculous.
5. How would you describe your personal style?
I'm not sure there's a set word to describe it. I have been told a lot my clothes are "tropical" and "exotic" looking though. I'm not really sure what that means, but I guess I do wear lots of bright colors haha.
6. Who/what inspires you?
SO many different people/things! Music, magazines, art, my friends and family, the internet..
7. Something you want to do before you die?
Live in a foreign country for at least 3 months. This makes me want to make an official bucket list.
8. What is your favorite book?
Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. My favorite book by my favorite author. I reread it quite often.
9. Where would you like to be in five years?
Out of college and in a new city!
10. What is your most worn clothing item?
I have a favorite pair of jeans I wear often.. I can't help it, they're just so comfy!
11. Your best piece of fashion/beauty advice?
Wear what makes you happy! You don't necessarily have to strive to be the most "fashionable." If you feel good in it, that's what shines through. Sometimes I feel the best in a big, comfy sweater.
Diana, Gabby, Emily, Mariana, Megan, Sam, Kim, Deborah, Mia, Rae, and Allison
1. What's your favorite place to shop?
2. What 5 people (dead or alive) would be at your dream dinner party?
3. Who's your biggest style icon?
4. Favorite band/musician?
5. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
6. The coolest person you've ever met?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Your favorite snack food?
9. What's something you wish more people knew about you?
10. One of your silliest moments?
11. Your greatest accomplishment?